JSC “Marganets ore mining and processing enterprise”
is one of the biggest enterprises of mining and working up of manganese ore in the world.
Nikopol manganese Basin – discovered in 1883 by prominent geologist V.А.
Domger. In 1950s the active implementation of new technologies and expansion of production
capacities has stated.
“Marganets ore mining and processing enterprise” covers the eastern part
of Nikopol manganese Basin.
Address of the Company: 62, Sovetskaya str.,
Marganets, Dnepropetrovsk Region, 53407, Ukraine.
Main types of activities
and production are:
- - digging and deep-mined output of manganese ore,
- - extraction of concrete raw materials for plants of keramzit gravel and weighting
material plants, extraction of slimes from man-caused resources,
- - producing of sulfuric manganese as solution,
- - producing of crystalline sulfuric manganese.
To separate the useful concentrate – manganese - from the rest of the minerals,
the dressing mill uses the main concentrating techniques (e.g. washing, jiggling,
electromagnetic separation and high intensive separation).
Nowadays the structure of
the enterprise includes:
- 2 open-cast mines for digging of manganese ore,
- 7 mines for deep-mined output and
- 2 ore-dressing plants.
The social sphere of the
- 1. PC “Miners”;
- 2. Sanatorium;
- 3. Clinic;
- 4. Base of rest of " Chayka" and "Golubaya Dal ";
- 5. Stadium and gymnasium "Nadezhda".
Since December of 2007, JSC
“Marganets ore mining and processing enterprise” is headed by Oleg Nikolaevich Sezonenko.
- Zilberman A.Y. – President
- Moiseev I. V. – Vice-chairman on production
- Dobrenkova l. G. – Chief accountant
- Vitiko A. V. – Main engineer
wors is establishing the program on energy savings in 2009 on reduction of consumption of
the heating fuel oil (the transferring of the steam heating of water to electric mines.)
Innovations, advanced technologies application
main directions of work on the guard of resources of waters assignments at JSC “Marganets
ore mining and processing enterprise” is introduction of new technological processes of
production, passing to the reserved cycles of water-supply, within which the cleared waters
of sewers are not thrown, but repeatedly used in technological processes. The reserved
cycles of industrial water-supply will enable to liquidate fully emissions of waters of
sewers in superficial reservoirs, and to use fresh water for irretrievable loss replacement.
JSC “Marganetskiy ore mining and processing enterprise”
Teletype: 349818 KLEN